Sunday, January 6, 2013

work inspirational quotes.






1. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”

2. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”

3. “No one understands and appreciates the American Dream of hard work leading to material rewards better than a non-American. ”

4. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”

5. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”

6. “A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent.”

7. “Acting is fun for me and it doesn’t really matter how, whether it’s hard work or easy work, it’s always fun.”

8. “Acting is glamour but writing is hard work, so I’m going to be an actress.”

9. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”

10. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...