Saturday, January 5, 2013

motivational quotes of the day.






1. “I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks.  I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes.  I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.”

2. “Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk.”

3. “The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.”

4. “If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, you are right.”

5. “The fishing is best where the fewest go, and the collective insecurity of the world makes it easy for people to hit home runs while everyone else is aiming for base hits. There is just less competition for bigger goals.  If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”

6. “One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.”

7. “Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.”

8.“pumped-up” for your day, or to get you through your day.  But some people try to discount motivation; however motivation is necessary in order for you to succeed.  I like what Jim Rohn said about motivation, he said, “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”

9. With that, here’s some motivation for your day!  When you’re done, pass it along to those you want to motivate.

10.  I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...