Friday, January 4, 2013

look quotes, look in the mirror quotes.






1. One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.”

2. “Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!”

3. “I love classic beauty. It’s an idea of beauty with no standard.”

4. “Create your own style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.”

5. “I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love
If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.
You will hardly know who I am or what I mean
But I shall be good health to you nonetheless
And filter and fibre your blood.”

6. “Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.”

7. “The woman is the most perfect doll that i have dressed with delight and admiration.”

8. “It's amazing what you can see when you just sit quietly and look.”

9. “I would tell them that when you look at a person, you never know what the're hiding.”

10. “Fashion is neither moral or immoral, but it is for rebuilding the morale.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...