Monday, January 7, 2013

new year motivational quotes.






1. “For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.”

2. “Hope
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”

3. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

4. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.

5. So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.

6. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”

7. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”

8. “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!”

9. “I would say happy new year but it's not happy; it's exactly the same as last year except colder. ”

10. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...