Friday, January 4, 2013

looking good quotes, good looking quotes.






1. Conceited people disgust me, if I ever have showed signs of cockiness I apologize. That's not a good look.

2. Im sorry I'm not perfect enough for you, sorry if I'm not handsome, sorry if I'm not good looking, sorry if I'm not fair, I'm just me.

3. There's this girl whose heart hurts inside. She aches in pain and sadness that overwhelms her. She knows her life is a total blur. There's this girl who really cries out wondering where she'll end up. But I try to cover her up with a good look and smile. But we all know who I really am...We all know I'm really her.

4. You look like a retarded Mike Meyers. It's not a good look.
           
5. Balls in general are not a good looking item.

6. President Obama clearly cannot run on his record. All he's offering is more of the same. That's not good. Look at the economy. It's stagnating. And so, what they're now going to try and do is bring this campaign down to little things, distractions, distortions, smear, fear, anger, frustration.

7. Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin. Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin.

8. I'd make him a better dresser. That's not our costume designers fault, she could dress me fantastically. But that's not Alan. But that's fine. I think my natural model good looks carry me.

9. Yeah, totally, you are in such good hands and I am so good with meeting parents. With the father, you know, you wanna flirt a little bit but not in a gross way, just kind of like 'Oh, Mr Pinser, I can see where Wallas gets his good looks from.'

10. Gain access to thousands of new quotes only available to registered users.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...