Wednesday, January 9, 2013

good morning quotes.






1. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.”

2. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”

3. “The longest way must have its close - the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.”

4. “The morning always has a way of creeping up on me and peeking in my bedroom windows. The sunrise is such a pervert.”

5. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”

6.“I have a beard of fog that I wear on misty mornings. It’s not cigarette smoke, but I’d understand if you wanted to shave it off and inhale it.

7. “She says you're not awake until you're actually out of bed and standing up.”

8. “I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up!”

9. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive- to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love-then make that day count!”

10. “Lena's hair was sticking out in about fifteen directions, and her eyes were all small and puffy from crying. So this was what girls looked like in the morning. I had never seen one, not up close.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...