Friday, January 4, 2013

good looking quotes, good looks quotes.






1. I can't wait to get my face lifted but my husband says, 'No, don't do it.' I think if it makes you feel better, go for it, but it would be nice if it looked good. There are a lot of people out there who are disasters and you think, 'Why did you do that?'

2. Most girls I had a crush on in high school look ugly now. The ugly ones now look good. I used to be mean to them & now they won't talk to me.

3. You wonder why I'm insecure? Because there are girls out there who look gorgeous without even trying. When they wake up they look like angels, when I wake up I look like I just got out of war. Those photogenic girls who look good in every photo. When someone takes a photo of me, my face looks retarted. They dont even need to dress nicely and they will look good. How can they capture your attention by just walking past. I want to be able to do that.

4. I always say I'm going to start eating healthy...Then I forget and eat whatever looks good at the moment.

5. Working out isn't just to look good, it's to feel good. Being healthy should be one of your top priorities!

6. A 'Saturday Night Live' credit might look good on his resume!

7. Don't rush into something just because it looks good, because a lot of things that look good aren't always good for you.

8. You get the fear every morning: 'Do I look good enough?' And of course you do, but in your own head, you never look good enough.

9. My fitness goals are different than most peoples. Most people want to lose enough weight so they look good in a bathing suit or they want to lower their cholesterol. I just want to lose enough so my stomach doesn't jiggle when I brush my teeth.

10. My wardrobe is a hundred shirts, and I don't like any of them. How does that define me? Well, I get bored easily. I have a real short attention span, and that feeling transfers to clothes as well. And if I see somebody else wearing the same thing I am, I always think he looks better. I admire people like Judd Nelson, who have an innate sense of fashion. Judd could wear a bathrobe and sanitarium sandals and a fedora and look good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...