Wednesday, January 9, 2013

i feel good quotes, feel good qutes.






1. I believe that love and laughter can only happen when one person takes the time to think about what would cause the other person to feel good.

2. You get onstage and make other people feel happy. Make them feel good.

3. I wanted to do another movie that could make us laugh and cry and feel good about the world. I wanted to do something else that could make us smile. This is a time when we need to smile more and Hollywood movies are supposed to do that for people in difficult times.

4. If the gig's going really well, I'm incredibly happy on stage and really feel good about my life and things.

5. I feel good about being able to take bluegrass on to television like 'Letterman' and 'The View,' and I've heard nice things about being able to do that. I really haven't felt any negativity toward me or my music.

6. Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves.

7. I can tell you I didn't feel good when I could not articulate properly. Getting my GED was important and I want other women to feel that.

8. Great music does not just make me feel good. It means something. It makes us understand. It makes us happy.

9. It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you're not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are.

10. I can't always control my body the way I want to, and I can't control when I feel good or when I don't. I can control how clear my mind is. And I can control how willing I am to step up if somebody needs me.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...