Sunday, January 6, 2013

ceremony quotes, investiture ceremony.






1. Big dress, cocktails, party, I love that. It is my work, but my work allow me to have glamour, to wear beautiful and amazing dresses, to go to big ceremonies.

2. We were delighted to share the ceremony of our love and commitment. Let this be our destinyTo love, to live, to begin each new day together, to share our lives foreverYou are my life, my love, my gift from God and I will always love youThank You.

3. I'm really looking forward to the Hall of Fame ceremonies. It's going to be unbelievable - just crazy. I'm looking forward to thanking all the fans for inspiring me to go out there and play my best football each and every game.

4. Of the unjust rights which in virtue of this ceremony an iniquitous law gives me over the person and property of another, I cannot legally, but I can morally, divest myself.

5. Loving the Opening Ceremonies! The show was so much fun to watch with my teammates. This is what it's all about!

6. So excited to watch opening ceremonies! ...On tv. Swimming in two days and any wait to get this thing started!

7. Last night after medal ceremonies I ran over to Mihai and put the gold medal around his neck, he was hysterically crying, it was so special.

8. Here we go!!! Watching the Open Ceremonies with my girls!!! Sooo exciting!!

9. Before I was an actor I was a break dancer, one of those street performers you see. I guess, my introduction into the professional world of performing was a stint as back up dancer for Lionel Richie and I performed at the closing ceremony at the '84 Olympics.

10. We didnt write our vows word for word. I researched on the internet for three days! I read about other peoples ceremonies, picking and choosing what I liked. We chose a few poems and a ring blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...