Wednesday, January 9, 2013

feel good quotes.






1. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.

2. About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.

3. What is moral is what you feel good after, and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.

4. I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.

5.I used to work in a funeral home to feel good about myself, just the fact that I was breathing.

6. Nothing that you do will ever feel good if you let people convince you that you have no choice.


7. You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading.

8. You know when something feels so good but you're afraid to feel good about it? So you kinda hold back? Everyone says, Congratulations, you must be so happy. And you say something stupid like, I'm just doing what little I can with what little I have.

9. I've always thought that people need to feel good about themselves and I see my role as offering support to them, to provide some light along the way.

10. Do you want to feel good, or do you want to do good?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...