Sunday, January 6, 2013

hard work inspirational quotes.








1. “It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”

2. “If I told you I’ve worked hard to get where I’m at, I’d be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now.”

3. “If I told you I’ve worked hard to get where I’m at, I’d be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now.”

4. “Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn't what you get for it, but what you become for it. Shake things up today! Be You...Be Free...Share.”

5. “I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”

6. “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done, if we are always doing.”

7. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

8. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.”

9. “Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”

10. “No one understands and appreciates the American Dream of hard work leading to material rewards better than a non-American. ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...