Sunday, December 30, 2012

music quotes, sweet music quote.






1. “Without music, life would be a mistake.”

2. “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”

3. “Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.”

4. “Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent”

5. “This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.”

6. Paul McCartney
“And, in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make.”

7. “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”

8. “None but ourselves can free our minds.”

9. “If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.”

10. “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...